Thursday 27 March 2014

Competitions

I have entered three competitions this month.  The first one was for stories up to 750 words run by Writing Magazine.  The second was for short stories up to 2,000 words run by Mslexia.  The final one was for 500 word stories run by Flash 500.  I won’t know the outcome for a couple of months.  I'm really enjoying writing flash fiction at the moment.  My aim is to try and enter a couple of competitions each month as well as continuing with The Salvesen Sisters.  I'll keep you updated on progress!

3 comments:

  1. You've been very busy...and productive! Bravo for your discipline!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Evelyn! We will see how long my discipline lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. your head must be spinning with so many ideas, how do you sleep at night? and find the time??

    ReplyDelete